Tuesday, January 1, 2013

adios, 2012.

Well, it's over. I'm not feeling terribly great right now, which also means I'm not very sentimental right now. Regardless, I knew I'd regret it if I didn't recap my year. Via pictures, of course. 

In 2012 I...


rang in the new year with my favorite boy.


visited my people in my heaven on earth.
watched some of my favorite people graduate from Auburn & grow up.
saw some of my best friends get married.
studied abroad in Spain and left a piece of myself there.
took a side-trip to Paris for 36 hours.
celebrated with my sister as she married the love of her life.
started working at the ACSC.
burned sparklers at Lauren and Steven's wedding.
celebrated my best friends' engagement.
saw the Avett Brothers for the 3rd time.
watched Auburn's season go down the drain...
...with the best roommate God has blessed me with so far.
got engaged to the most wonderful man I've ever known.
and spent Christmas with my absolute favorite families. All of them. 

I'm beyond thankful for the life with which God has blessed me. I pray each day that I am living to the full potential He has for me, and that I can continue serving Him this upcoming year. He's given me so much to look forward to... more blessings from the ACSC, bridal showers, a trustworthy minister to do our premarital counseling, graduation from an amazing university, beginning a marriage to the most incredible man, relocating to a new town, and...only He knows what else. What an incredible God we serve! Happy 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment